Sample Consensual "Slavery" ContractAuthor Unknown
NOTE: It should go without saying that a "contract" such as this is not legally binding. Documents such as these are intended only to provide a fantasy environment for extended role-playing.
1.0.0 Slave's Role
The slave agrees to submit completely to the master in all ways. There are no boundaries of place, time, or situation in which the slave may willfully refuse to obey the directive of the master without risking punishment, except in situations where the slave's veto (see section 1.0.1) applies. The slave also agrees that, once entered into the Slavery Contract, their body belongs to their master ,, to be used as seen fit, within the guidelines defined herein. All of the slave's possessions likewise belong to the master , including all assets, finances, and material goods, to do with as they see fit. The slave agrees to please the master to the best of their ability, in that they now exist solely for the pleasure of said master .
1.0.1 Slave's Veto
The slave, where appropriate, holds veto power over any command given by the master , at which time they may rightfully refuse to obey that command. This power may only be invoked under the following circumstances, or where agreed by both master and slave:
- Where said command conflicts with any existing laws and may lead to fines, arrest, or prosecution of the slave .
- Where said command may cause extreme damage to slave's life, such as losing their job, causing family stress, etc.
- Where said command may cause permanent bodily harm (see 4.0.0) to the slave .
- Where said command may cause psychological trauma to the slave, such as a rape scene for a slave that has been raped in the past.
2.0.0 Master's Role
The master accepts the responsibility of the slave's body and worldly possessions, to do with as they see fit, under the provisions determined in this contract. The master agrees to care for the slave , to arrange for the safety and well-being o f the slave , as long as they own the slave . The master also accepts the committment to treat the slave properly, to train the slave, punish the slave, love the slave, and use the slave as they see fit.
The slave agrees to accept any punishment the master decides to inflict, whether earned or not.
3.0.1 Rules of Punishment
Punishment of the slave is subject to certain rules designed to protect the slave from intentional abuse or permanent bodily harm (see 4.0.0). Punishment must not incur permanent bodily harm, or the following forms of abuse:
1. Blood may not be drawn at any time. Punishment must stop immediately if blood is drawn
2. Burning the body
3. Drastic loss of circulation
4. Causing internal bleeding
5. Loss of consciousness
6. Withholding of any necessary materials, such as food, water, or sunlight for extended periods of time
4.0.0 Permanent Bodily Harm
Since the body of the slave now belongs to the master , it is the master's responsibility to protect that body from permanent bodily harm. Should the slave ever come to permanent bodily harm during the course of punishment or in any other slavery related activity, whether by intention or accident, it will be grounds for immediate termination of this contract, should the slave so desire. Permanent bodily harm shall be determined as:
- Any damage that involves loss of mobility or function, including broken bones.
- Any permanent marks on the skin, including scars, burns, or tattoos, unless accepted by the slave .
- Any loss of hair, unless accepted by the slave .
- Any piercing of the flesh which leaves a permanent hole, unless accepted by the slave .
- Any diseases that could result in any of the above results, including sexually transmitted diseases.
The slave may not seek any other master or lover or relate to others in any sexual or submissive way without the master's permission. To do so will be considered a breach of contract, and will result in extreme punishment. The master may accept other slaves or lovers, but must consider the slave's emotional response to such actions and act accordingly. Under no circumstance should the master allow such actions to unbalance the slave emotionally, or allow such actions to result in ignoring the slave .
The master may give the slave to other masters, provided the rules of this contract are upheld. In such a situation, the master will inform the new master of the provisions stated herein, and any breach by the new master will be considered a breach by the master as well, subject to all rules stated in this contract.
All physical evidence of the slavery will be kept in total secrecy, except where both master and slave agree. Any violation of this clause shall be cause to terminate this contract, should the injured party wish it. The materials and physical evidence shall be kept under lock and key in a place acceptable to both parties.
7.0.0 Alteration of Contract
This contract may not be altered, except when both master and slave agree. If the contract is altered, the new contract shall be printed and signed, and then the old contract must be destroyed.
8.0.0 Termination of Contract
This contract may be terminated at any time by the master , but never by the slave, except under special conditions explained within this contract. Upon termination, all physical evidence of the slavery, including this contract, will be destroyed, and all materials and belongings shall belong to the master , to be shared or kept as they see fit. The slave , owning nothing and having agreed to give up all worldly possessions and body to the master , shall once again own their body, but nothing else, unless the master decides to give back their possessions.
9.0.0 Slave's Signature
I have read and fully understand this contract in its entirety. I agree to give everything I own to my master, and further accept their claim of ownership over my physical body. I understand tha I will be commanded and trained and punished as a slave, and I promise to be true and to fulfill the pleasures and desires of my master to the best of my abilities. I understand that I cannot withdraw from this contract except as stated in this contract.
9.0.1 Master's Signature
I have read and fully understand this contract in its entirety. I agree to accept this slave as my property, body and possessions, and to care for them to the best of my ability. I shall provide for their security and well-being and command them, train them, and punish them as a slave. I understand the responsibility implicit in this arrangement, and agree that no harm shall come to the slave as long as they are mine. I further understand that I can withdraw from this contract at any time.
- Some Criteria for Consensual Master-Slave Contacts by Ambrosio
- Sample Consensual "Slavery" Contract
- Temporary Consensual "Slave Contract" by Diane Vera
- Temporary Consensual "Slave Contract" (Author Unknown)
- Contract for Discipline for switchable couples by Don (The Switching Network)
- Nine Degrees of Submission by Diane Vera
- What a slave needs by david stein
- Submissive's Creed (Author Unknown)
- Commandments: "Top's 10 Commandments" and "Bottom's 10 Commandments" from the Society of Janus (Author Unknown)
- Origin of RACK: RACK vs. SSC by Gary Switch
- Negotiation and Negotiation Forms by Jay Wiseman
- Negotiations by Sir Bamm!
- Switches: Are they misunderstood or do they miss the point of BDSM? by Ms. Siren posted by the School for Austin Area Dominant Education in their May 2004 newsletter.
- Perverted Vocabulary: a Glossary of Terms Used in BDSM by Ambrosio after others