☰ Site Navigation
Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex Resources
- Texas Home
- Austin, TX
- Dallas and Ft. Worth, TX
- Please Note
- Relevant Reading
- DFW Area Web Guides
- Annual DFW Events
- DFW Area Groups
- DFW Area Shopping
- DFW Scene Friendly Night Clubs and Bars
- DFW Dungeons, Play Spaces, and Lifestyle Alternative Centers
- Law Firms
- In Case of Rape or Violence in DFW
- Houston, TX
- San Antonio, TX
- Other Texas Cities
- Inclusion here does not equate endorsement.
- Some of this information might be outdated. Visit the links or call before making any plans.
- Please contact Ambrosio with corrections or suggestions.
- What To Expect At a Munch by Mistress Constance
- A beginners' guide to munches by Stu
- What To Expect At a Play Party by Mistress Constance
- What To Expect At a Bash by Mistress Constance
- Play Nice: Some Notes on Scene Etiquette and Leather Protocol by Ambrosio
- Why Would Anyone Participate in S&M? by Keith L. Kendrick
DFW Area Web Guides
Annual DFW Events
DFW Area Groups
- Cowtown Leathermen in Fort Worth: a Leather organization formed as a charitable organization devoted to providing service and assistance to the gay and lesbian community of Tarrant County.
- Dallas Bears: a community based 501(c)3 non-profit organization that is committed to benevolent and charitable services, fundraisers and support for other non-profit organizations in the Greater Dallas Community.
- Dallas Firedancers: a non-political pansexual, leather-levi social club with a southwestern influence, formed to bring all members of the local and state community together and promote unity and aid charitable organizations.
- Discipline Corps: a is a Men's BDSM Social Group in Dallas, Texas, whose membership is limited to male-identified individuals who wish to experience SAFE, SANE, and CONSENSUAL BDSM play with other men. With a strong emphasis on safe, sane and consensual play, we host activities geared for all levels of players, from novice to highly experienced, and we encourage sharing, mentoring and learning between men of various experience levels.
- Fourth Fridays: a casual gathering that offers people with an interest in BDSM an opportunity to eat and socialize. Commonly called a munch, it is on the fourth Friday of every month in the Dallas/Fort Worth area with a typical attendance of between 75-125 people.
- Lone Star boys of Leather a group of Leather boys, bois, slaves, subs, and pups founded in Dallas in 2016. We gather together to support each other with respect, authenticity, and integrity in a safe and confidential environment as both individuals and members of the Leather Community.
- Masters and slaves Together (MAsT): DFW
- National Leather Alliance - Dallas (NLA Dallas)
- Next Generation Dallas: TNG Is "The Next Generation" we are a group dedicated to creating an open and positive environment for young adults interested in alternative or kinky lifestyles. We have monthly Play Parties and social events to help facilitate a community for our members. Our age range is inclusive of those who are 18 and those through the end of their 35th year.
- Suspension.org/: I'm not sure what this site is for now. But once it was the home of TSD, "an American collective, organized for the artistic demonstration of body suspensions and to disseminate any information pertaining to such."
DFW Area Shopping
- Condom Sense Dallas -- an "Adult Toys and Novelties Store" -- has a selection for "Leather & Bondage" in adition to the more typical selection of adult items.
- Elliott's True Value Hardware: a vanilla hardware store widely credited with having an readily pervertable inventory.
- Leather Masters Dallas: S&M equipment and speciality leathers. Formerly "Leather by Boots - Dallas." Now a "Leather Masters" branch store in Dallas.
DFW Dungeons, Play Spaces, and Lifestyle Alternative Centers
- Varghese Summersett: Fort Worth Criminal Defense Lawyers defending cases in Tarrant, Dallas, Collin, Johnson, Parker, and Denton counties. (NOTE: Their web site includes the bog post Is BDSM Legal in Texas? Consenting to BDSM in Texas.)
In Case of Rape or Violence in DFW
- Call 911 for police emergency
- Crimes Against Persons Division of the Dallas Police Department ~ Main Number : 214-671-3584
- Victim Services at the Dallas Police Department
- Sexual Assault Division - District Attorney - Dallas County
- Dallas Area Rape Crisis Center